As previously mentioned we’ll be covering more and more Destiny stuff here and there as there are a lot of questions going on about specific details within the game itself. Today we’ll be covering the Destiny Warlock’s exotic armor list. Once updates hit we’ll come back and update as much as we can, but if we miss something be sure to mention it so we can keep this list as comprehensive as possible.
Exotic Warlock Helmets
Light Beyond Nemesis – Revival King
“These are the wings of pratiya-samutpada, the truth of interconnectedness. The everywhere Light.”
- Your melee attack speed gets a boost.
- Grabbing orbs also gives you health.
- Get revived faster and revive your teammates faster as well.
- Super activation spawns more orbs.
Apotheosis Veil – Health and Grenades
“Most helmets protect the mind from the universe. Not this one.”
- Your grenade cooldown time is lowered when you melee.
- You get health by grabbing orbs.
- You get a nice health regeneration when you activate your Super.
Skull of Dire Ahamkara – Reduced Damage
“Reality is the finest flesh, oh bearer mine. And are you not…hungry?”
- Grenade launching range is increased.
- Killing enemies with a grenade recharges your super.
- Take less damage when using Nova bomb. Your Siphon skills get a nice boost.
- The distance you can toss those grenades is boosted.
- Get more Super by killing Darkness members.
Exotic Warlock Chest Pieces
Voidfang Vestments – Grenade Time
“YOU WILL DREAM OF TEETH AND NOTHING ELSE” – scratched behind a buckle
- More hand cannon reserve ammo.
- More special weapon reserve ammo.
- Your Axion Bolt Grenades will spawn an extra bolt. You also spawn and respawn with grenades ready.
Heart of the Praxic Fire – Cooldowns and Ammo
“In that last moment she seemed as wholly luminescent as the Sun, and I wished to be so brave.”
- More fusion rifle reserve ammo.
- More heavy weapon reserve ammo.
- When using Radiance your cooldowns are reduced even more.
Exotic Warlock Gauntlets
Sun Breakers – Brightness Lasts
“When one can wield the fire of stars, what use is flesh and bone?”
- Your special weapon reload speed is boosted.
- When you melee your grenade cooldwon time is reduced.
- Your Solar Flare Grenades will last longer.
Claws of Ahamkara
Look at all this life, oh bearer mine. There is so much left to burn…
- Your special weapon reload speed gets a boost.
- Your melee attack speed also gets a boost.
Obviously we all want to make sure that our Warlocks are outfitted with the best exotic armor possible when we’re playing through Destiny. If you find something new that isn’t on this list please feel free to drop a comment so that we can make this as all inclusive as it can be. Share the wealth!